We have 2 of these that have been used for demos and up on stands for demos. They will ship in original boxes and will include a full factory warranty.
They are very clean...we take care of our gear.
You need to amplify some speech, recorded music and finish the show with a live set?
ART 712-A is the answer: a multi purpose speaker that represents the best choice for situations in which a full frequency range with punchy bass and high defi nition is needed.
The ART 712-A is a very versatile speaker that can be easily used also for monitoring applications.
- 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS digital amplifier
- 129 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 12" woofer, high power 3" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, Mylar dome, 1.75" voice coil
- DSP Processing
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz Ã· 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:1", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer:12", 3" v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:1700 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ shape
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies:400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
- High frequencies:200 W RMS
- Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Cooling:Convection / forced
- Connections:VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p .
- Handles:2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:637 / 25.0 mm/inch
- Width:384 / 15.1 mm/inch
- Depth:363 / 14.2 mm/inch
- Net Weight:17.7 / 39 kg/lbs