The XS-DNMC6000-LT is the perfect companion for the state-of-the-art digital DJ.
This ATA style 300 gig ready case has a sleek exterior that is sure to turn heads. ProX designed to protect the Denon MK2, and it does the job well.
The case is constructed with a rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small Accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
The Sliding Laptop Shelf creates a tablespace and gives you functionality and ease of use during gigs.
This ProX Digital Media controller case is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
* ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
* Sliding Laptop Shelf
* Easy locking fit and tongue
* High-density foam interior support & casing
* Spring action recessed handles
* Recessed spring action Handles per Side
* Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
* Dual anchor rivets
* Signature Series Laminated 3/8" plywood
* Black on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design
* Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
* Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
* Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
* ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Denon MK2 and Denon MC 6000
22.00"Length (L) X 16.50"Width (W) X 8.50"Height (H)
Weight: 21.00 lbs
23.00"L X 17.00"D X 9.50"H
Weight: 21.50 lbs