The ProX X-6UE offers the best protection available for professional audio equipment and DJ gear.
This Road Gig Ready Flight Case is 14" depth and dual rack rails and make it perfectly suited for rack-mountable effects units, filters and effects, networking, signal processors such as compressors and EQs, and much more!
This Rack Case is 6 space vertical equal to 10.5" interior Height. (Each single space is 1.75")
Whether you're on the road, in the air, or in the club, you know that your gear will be safe and secure. This is because each and every ProX case is ruggedly tested under the most stringent conditions to meet our state-of-the-art quality control standards. These professional-grade products also include external spring-loaded handles and butterfly twist latches. The rubber feet at the base will ensure maximum stability when stacking multiple units. As part of ProX Cases Premium Series line of products, the X-6UE case is assembled with 1/4" plywood for premium protection. In addition to the heavy duty design and convenient features of the X-6UE, this case is coated with a beautiful black finish giving you a stylish, durable, and dependable product that will last a lifetime.
* Standard 19" Mounting Rail Width
* Rear and front Rack Rails
* Durable and solid rack rails
* Meets or Exceeds ATA-300 specifications
* Rugged Extruded Aluminum Ball Corners
* Laminated 1/4" Plywood Construction
* Recessed Spring-Loaded Handles per Side
* Recessed Butterfly Twist Latches
* Dual Anchor Rivets
* Non-slip Rubber Feet for Secure Stacking
* Includes Mounting Hardware
DJ Effects, AUX Line Effects, etc.
20.00"Length (L) X 21.00"Width (W) X 11.00"Height (H)
Weight: 23.00 lbs
22.00"L X 22.00"D X 13.00"H
Weight: 26.00 lbs